Sunday 15 January 2012

NEW HOUSE!

We are FINALLY going to exchange on our new house! I have been waiting for this since late September and was hoping to move while I still had a relatively small belly. It looks like it'll be two weeks from now and I am so excited about the prospect of having my very own house to decorate as I'd like.

I am also excited about spring time in the country and having our own garden and hopefully our own allotment.  I know this summer might not be the most productive with a two year old running around a new baby, but I would love to do some planting.

So, I will post pictures as soon as I can from the new house. There are some walls that need stripping and painting and some flooring I would like to re-do but other than that, we should be able to move right in. I better start packing and getting rid of stuff that we just don't need anymore (my favourite thing!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment