Friday 6 January 2012

lots of stuff to think about

Today has been a hippy pregnancy/ mother day. I went to my local LLL meeting so I could discuss becoming a leader with the woman who helped me conquer my nursing challenges with little Henry at a few months old. While I was there, I met a woman who just gave birth to her first baby and used hypnobirthing. She raved about it and after looking into it further, it is definitely something I want to do! I am really hoping that with even more knowledge and a brilliant support system, I will be able to achieve the birth I dreamt about with Henry.

I also borrowed a book all about nursing while pregnant and tandem nursing which I plan to read tonight! I need to get as much information as I can so I can be fully prepared when the next baby shows up :).

I also slept last night but am still tired due to the other nights of little to no sleep. Henry refused his nap today so he's in bed at 6:30 p.m. I hope it doesn't backfire and he's not awake at 4:00 a.m! I took a bath in epsom salts and listened to some hypnosis on my iPhone especially for sleep. It worked. Thank goodness.

On that note, I am exhausted and going to read my book until it's a decent time for me to sleep. Nighty night.





2 comments:

  1. I used the Hypnobabies home study course with Chris. Do you have a local class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a local class! Did you like it? Was it helpful?

    ReplyDelete