Tuesday 3 January 2012

It's going to take me a while.

So, I got out of bed at 8:30 today! woo. Henry slept 7:30- 7:30 and I went to bed at 10:30. I woke up like 100 times but I am so surprised with Henry!

Instead of lying around nursing all morning I stuck to my motivation resolution and got out of bed, made us porridge and went to visit a friend. My plan was to come home and have Henry nap while I made our pizza dough for dinner and then had a little rest myself.

Henry had other ideas. He REFUSED to nap. Even after an hour of nursing, rocking, patting and begging- the answer was still NO! Cue a bad mood for mama. I mean, this is my first day of getting out of bed at 8:30 and I slept like crap last night. I wanted a good hour to myself. I can't believe how tired I am and I am hoping that bodes well for a night of actual sleep?

I at least feel accomplished for sticking to my goal. I just wish I wasn't in such a bad mood with the little man. Only 3.5 hours until Daddy is home. Watch me count the minutes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment