Saturday 24 September 2011

Day 3.

UGH. I want want want sugar. I want it now!!! I can't stomach the idea of eating anything green so I have been living off of butternut squash, eggs, unsmoked bacon, lemon juice and water, quinoa, yeast free Rye bread and limited potatoes. I need to eat some green veg because I know I need the vitamins.

I would kill for a shot glass of fruit juice right now OR a chocolate chip! haha. I know that this will subside in a few days and my taste buds will actually change but right now it's hard.

My energy is kind of crap at the moment (even more crap than normal). I feel REALLY fuzzy headed and just want to go to bed right now (it's 8:15 p.m.). Thank goodness mum is here to help with Henry as it's the weekend because I just don't have it in me to entertain him at the moment.

The one good thing is that I find that I really think about food now before I eat it. Since there is nothing to eat that I am craving- I just don't eat. Normally after dinner I would eat a bowl of ice cream or have something chocolatey no matter how full I was. I do feel hungry all of the time but I think it's in my head.

Let's hope this clears in a few a days!!!! Thanks for the support :)






No comments:

Post a Comment